RAVPower Element Series 8000mAh Car Jump Starter – Black | RP-PB007-BK
- An emergency lifesaver: revive all 2 L gasoline vehicles jump start all 12V engines 5 times with 300A peak current
- Double as a compact Power bank: a portable power station with a massive 8000mAh capacity
- Juice Up Faster with Quick Charge: 75% faster charging speed for compatible mobile devices with Quick Charge Micro USB ports (5V / 9V) while powering up via a wall or a car charger with DC5V / 2A input
- Protects against all hazards: upgraded intelligent protection with temperature sensor safeguards against reverse polarity, over-currents, overloads, over-voltage, and over-charges
- Triple-mode LED flashlight: 3 illumination modes (on, warning, and SOS) to help you see and be seen in the dark
An Emergency Lifesaver. Have you ever been left stranded in the middle of nowhere with a depleted car battery? Worry no more! Gone are the days when you needed to call AAA or flag someone down to get some juice. The RAVPower Car Jump Starter is able to kick start all 12V 2. 0 L gasoline engines around 3 times on a single charge with 300A peak current. Double as a Compact Power Bank When you are not using this portable jumper to start a dead car, you can use it to power up your mobile devices, as it comes with 8000mAh battery life, which is enough to charge an iPhone 7 around 1. 7 times and Samsung Galaxy S8 around 1. 1 times. This compact jumper may not fit in your pocket, but it is perfect for your glove compartment. Juice Up Faster with Quick Charge The smart Quick Charge 3. 0 Micro USB ports (5V / 9V) can let you power up your smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices at 75% faster speed than conventional charging. While others only have a DC input, this battery pack lets you charge via a car charger or even another power bank. Protects Against All Hazards If you’re worried about clamping down the wrong thing or getting shocked, the RAVPower 300A Car Jump is equipped with temperature sensor for optimal fire detection to protect anyone messing around under the bonnet. It also includes protection from reverse polarity, over-currents, overloads, over-voltages, and over-charges.